March 02, 2012

The Hunger Games by Syzanne Collins


Title:  The Hunger Games
Author:  Suzanne Collins
Publisher:  Scholastic Paperback
Publication date:  9-1-2009
Version: Kindle
Size:  482kb
ASIN: B002M9YFW
Source:  Purchased from Amazon

Well with 469,300 ratings, I doubt there is anything new that I can say about this wonderful book.  I will say that it was absolutely awesome!  This book has action on every single page, and it took me only one day to finish it, because every page leads into the next action packed page, and I just could not stop until it was finished.  Then, of course I immediately started on the next one.  I am looking forward to the movie on March 23 because from the trailors that I have seen, it is going to be a huge hit!  It is so well written that it takes you off the page and into this post apocalyptic world, where you feel that you are part of the story!  Read it, you won't be sorry!  In fact, if you don't read it, you will wish you had!

 **Amazon Prime has all thre of the HungerGames books for borrowing for 0.00 right now!




1 comment:

  1. absolute masterpiece this book is.. the entire trilogy is legendary

    ReplyDelete

March 02, 2012

The Hunger Games by Syzanne Collins


Title:  The Hunger Games
Author:  Suzanne Collins
Publisher:  Scholastic Paperback
Publication date:  9-1-2009
Version: Kindle
Size:  482kb
ASIN: B002M9YFW
Source:  Purchased from Amazon

Well with 469,300 ratings, I doubt there is anything new that I can say about this wonderful book.  I will say that it was absolutely awesome!  This book has action on every single page, and it took me only one day to finish it, because every page leads into the next action packed page, and I just could not stop until it was finished.  Then, of course I immediately started on the next one.  I am looking forward to the movie on March 23 because from the trailors that I have seen, it is going to be a huge hit!  It is so well written that it takes you off the page and into this post apocalyptic world, where you feel that you are part of the story!  Read it, you won't be sorry!  In fact, if you don't read it, you will wish you had!

 **Amazon Prime has all thre of the HungerGames books for borrowing for 0.00 right now!




1 comment:

  1. absolute masterpiece this book is.. the entire trilogy is legendary

    ReplyDelete