August 03, 2011

My Jones Soda!

For a limited time, you can save 10% off your My Jones Order.  These make wonderful gifts, momentos, even memorials.   Right now you can get a customized six pack for 16.99 pl.  us shipping.  Just click on one of the banners in my side bar and place your order, and remember to use the MY10JONES code  to save 10% from your order.

Here are my recent My Jones orders and I am so pleased with them.  The green apple one is of my dog, Cooper with a turtle in his mouth(the turtle was not harmed in any way) and my dear friend Joe Mckay, doing what he loved, riding his Harley.  I gave these to his wife on his birthday, 28 July 2011.  On the back of the bottle is printed 28 July 1960-11June 2011, Riding with the wind!"  She loved them and was able to share with their son, Little Joe.  Around here, we all love these drinks.  I think my favorite is the Strawberry lemonade, but the green apple looked better with Coopers eyes.  If you visit their site, You can enter your own photo's into their gallery and your photo may be chosen by them to print on their drinks.  One of my photos made it to the editor's choice once.  If you type my name in the search in the gallery (charla wilson), you can see my entries.  Anyway, I guess you can tell that I love this product!



No comments:

Post a Comment

August 03, 2011

My Jones Soda!

For a limited time, you can save 10% off your My Jones Order.  These make wonderful gifts, momentos, even memorials.   Right now you can get a customized six pack for 16.99 pl.  us shipping.  Just click on one of the banners in my side bar and place your order, and remember to use the MY10JONES code  to save 10% from your order.

Here are my recent My Jones orders and I am so pleased with them.  The green apple one is of my dog, Cooper with a turtle in his mouth(the turtle was not harmed in any way) and my dear friend Joe Mckay, doing what he loved, riding his Harley.  I gave these to his wife on his birthday, 28 July 2011.  On the back of the bottle is printed 28 July 1960-11June 2011, Riding with the wind!"  She loved them and was able to share with their son, Little Joe.  Around here, we all love these drinks.  I think my favorite is the Strawberry lemonade, but the green apple looked better with Coopers eyes.  If you visit their site, You can enter your own photo's into their gallery and your photo may be chosen by them to print on their drinks.  One of my photos made it to the editor's choice once.  If you type my name in the search in the gallery (charla wilson), you can see my entries.  Anyway, I guess you can tell that I love this product!



No comments:

Post a Comment