October 02, 2011

New Website that you gotta see! Pinterest!

Hello everyone!
My daughter, Maegan recently introduced me to this new website that is so fun!  It is at http://pinterest.com  Seriously, you have to just go try it to understand how awesome it is.  It is basically like a bulletin board for the internet.  You can download a Pin it button into your favorites, and anytime your searching the internet, you click pin it to save it into your favorite category.  The arts and crafts and book sections are fabulous!  So, just go take a look, you'll see! oh, and look me up-charla wilson.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Charla:) This is the first I've heard of "Pin it" and it sounds very interesting. I'll go check it out right away! Thanks for informing:)

    Sarah Bibi Setar

    ReplyDelete

October 02, 2011

New Website that you gotta see! Pinterest!

Hello everyone!
My daughter, Maegan recently introduced me to this new website that is so fun!  It is at http://pinterest.com  Seriously, you have to just go try it to understand how awesome it is.  It is basically like a bulletin board for the internet.  You can download a Pin it button into your favorites, and anytime your searching the internet, you click pin it to save it into your favorite category.  The arts and crafts and book sections are fabulous!  So, just go take a look, you'll see! oh, and look me up-charla wilson.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Charla:) This is the first I've heard of "Pin it" and it sounds very interesting. I'll go check it out right away! Thanks for informing:)

    Sarah Bibi Setar

    ReplyDelete