November 05, 2011

The Tardis has landed in our yard!



We discovered Dr. Who the week after we got married, and that was 30 years ago( I guess I am giving away my age here)!  Anyway, when my husband found Dr. Who, the honeymoon was over! We have both been fans ever since, but he has been a HUGE fan.  We live in the country and have a well and the well is in the front yard.  This is something he has wanted to do for a long time, and this weekend, the Tardis finally landed!

Before the landing!

After!


No comments:

Post a Comment

November 05, 2011

The Tardis has landed in our yard!



We discovered Dr. Who the week after we got married, and that was 30 years ago( I guess I am giving away my age here)!  Anyway, when my husband found Dr. Who, the honeymoon was over! We have both been fans ever since, but he has been a HUGE fan.  We live in the country and have a well and the well is in the front yard.  This is something he has wanted to do for a long time, and this weekend, the Tardis finally landed!

Before the landing!

After!


No comments:

Post a Comment